EScottCoins.com Feedback Forum

Post Feedback

From User david3932 on 8/10/2021 5:15:57 PM

I was very pleased with my order. The coins were exactly as described and arrived in my mailbox only eight days after I mailed my check. Friendly and fast service -- I would highly recommend to anyone.

RESPONSE: Mr. Roberts,

Thank you so much for spending a piece of your precious time to leave such a great comment. Thank you as well for your patronage.

Most of all we're thrilled that you are satisfied. That makes all our effort worthwhile.

Thank you for giving us a chance!

From User John Phillips on 5/26/2021 5:00:36 PM

So I purchased a raw 1942 DDR FS-801 Washington Quarter. There was a scratch on Washington’s cheek that I did not remember on the Accurate View images. The coin was advertised as cleaned on the obverse so not a surprise. I contacted website host and asked for Accurate View images to review. I broke the coin out of the flip and when viewed under a loop, lo and behold, the scratch was gone! Must have been in the plastic. Simply great customer service to satisfy a buyer. First class!!!

RESPONSE: Mr. Phillips,

Your honesty is what we love most about our association with you!

Thank you for the fun story and for the wonderful compliments.

You're greatly appreciated as a customer but more valued as a friend!

You're a class act!

From User Kcollins84 on 5/25/2021 6:27:14 AM

Always a very nice selection of coins offered at competitive pricing. Extremely professional staff. You can tell that this company is ran by passionate, forward thinking numismatists. Lastly I would like to say that I have tried the Accurate View video and compared the coin in-hand to the online images. All I can say is WOW! It was a 100% spot on image. Resolution was great. These guys are really at the forefront of totally satisfying the customer. Five STAR rating.....

RESPONSE: Mr. Collins,

Wow...thank you for all the kind words. Our fundamental goal is customer appreciation and satisfaction and feedback like yours allows us to feel the joy of accomplishing our goal. Thanks you as well for your interest in testing our Accurate View Video™ and lending your feedback. We feel the goal of genuine customer service begins with accurate representation of products and we've worked with great passion to achieve this goal. Comments like this from you make all the work worthwhile, THANK YOU!
From User Bamabr549 on 5/23/2021 9:51:39 AM

Hello to everyone,
So I just finished looking at the coins you sent me using your brand new technology called Accurate View Video. The accuracy of holding it in my hand and seeing it in the video is just great. I can’t imagine any collector not liking this new tech. Great job guys!!!

Mike Estes
Jasper,Alabama

RESPONSE: Mr. Estes,

Thank you for the compliment regarding our Accurate View Video™. Our fundamental goal is customer appreciation and respect and that begins with accurate product representation. Comments like yours let us enjoy the belief that we're accomplishing this goal. Without collectors there is no hobby!!!
From User Bamabr549 on 4/7/2021 4:44:02 AM

as a collector I'm always looking around the internet for a coin at a great deal. this site has coins for any budget, and they have coins that are just Beautiful. You absolutely cannot go wrong buy looking around this website. the people who own and run this shop are all great and skillful people who will go that extra mile to help you with something. give these people a shot with your next purchase, you will see what I'm talking about....

RESPONSE: Mr. Estes,

Wow...thank you for the kind and supportive words. Making connections like this with quality people like you is what makes this little venture fulfilling for us!

We're hopeful you'll continue to enjoy our little site, we sure enjoy having you be a part of it!

Thank you for your care and support!
From User John Phillips on 2/20/2021 2:59:22 AM

So I have purchased numerous coins from EScottCoins. Totally satisfied!!! The communication from the host is excellent. His coins are unbelievable and the imaging at the site is second to none; the most state of the art imaging on the internet! Host has a real jewel here and has successfully lured me into collecting Lincoln cent varieties. He is one of the most knowledgeable numismatists I know and truly dedicated to the hobby! His breadth of knowledge and generosity with his expertise will make his site a go to site for collectors. It is a pleasure to work with him. Nothing but positive feelings for him and his new website. Thanks compadre!

RESPONSE: Mr. Phillips is the epitome of what being a genuine passion-based collector is. He’s wonderfully old school in his respect to others and his chosen commitment to integrity. Although unbelievably successful in life, he’s as humble, transparent and grounded as a man can be. Even in the darkest hours of life he’s remained caring, respectful and available. As collectors go the sheer volume of superlative items he’s amassed is staggering! Additionally he’s an educated, astute “coin” collector, not an insert label collector or (ugh) a collector of silly stickers. As such his coins are truly exquisite and stand on the merit of their tangible quality. Want a treat for your eyes while staggering your brain...check out the insane amount of yellow in his "The Brodie Collections" PCGS registry sets (https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/dr-john-o-phillips/othersets/14987.)

We adore, admire and respect you Mr. Phillips and we feel honored and privileged to have you as part of our family and you welcoming us as part of yours, thank you!

Any fellow collectors that want to add a genuinely good man and true collector to their list of associates should contact Mr. Phillips and make a connection.
From User Dave on 1/31/2021 7:53:32 AM

Very Nice Addition to your Site. I will be visiting on a regular basis.

RESPONSE: Hello Dave!

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to comment. We appreciate it! We're super happy to hear you'll visit our little now and then, that makes all the work worthwhile.
From User vincem on 1/26/2021 1:26:42 PM

I had to come on here and brag a little about this fun roll I received yesterday, not only did I get everything in the description but I also found a few minor varieties on top of that. The customer service is fantastic.

Thanks again EScottCoins for the great merchandise and customer service.

Vince M

RESPONSE: Mr. Mikesell,

Thank you for the comment and kind words. Above all else we're thrilled that you're satisfied!

We're very disturbed by the sheer volume of shysters on self-selling and assisted selling sites that've made the collecting public afraid of rolls of numismatic material.

It's one of our fundamental goals to create and provide "Fun Rolls" (as well as BU and variety rolls) that are not only "Fun" but are also a genuine value to the customer...and guaranteed!

Thank you for your confidence and continued support, we appreciate you!

From User DHJohnson777 on 10/27/2020 7:21:35 AM

This was the second interaction with EScott Coins I am very satisfied with the service quality and expertise of this young company. I see EScott Coins becoming a go to resource for me in the future, thanks for being here!

RESPONSE: Mr. Johnson, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment! We really do care about our patrons and the fact your satisfied makes our dedication worthwhile. We appreciate you!
From User vincem on 10/21/2020 2:45:53 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the Lincoln cents you sent me as a thank you for using your site. Very nice coins I might add

Vince M

RESPONSE: Hi Vince M! You, my friend, are the very first comment on EScottCoins.com! You're very welcome for the coins, we're thrilled that you enjoy them. Thank you for taking the time to write and thank you for giving our little site a look.
Copyright © 2016 EScottCoins.com. All Rights Reserved. No part of this web page may be reproduced in any way, or by any means, without the prior written permission of EScottCoins.com.